Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Talking sex (and marriage) with Fountains of Carrots

(I cannot WAIT to see the google search results for that title)

Hey, I got to do something really fun last month and chat it up with two of my favorite bloggers, Haley from Carrots for Michaelmas and Christy from Fountains of Home. They've recently launched a new weekly podcast, and I think it's going to be really good.

I really love finally hearing people's voices after I've "known" them by their writing voice alone, you know? It's almost always a huge surprise how they sound in real life. So, just to set your expectations nice and low, expect me to sound like a 15 year old girl from Southern California. (Except I'm double that age, and originally from the Bay Area.)

Anyway, enjoy my little brush with celebrity, and have a beautiful wine-drenched and pie-filled Thanksgiving.


2 comments:

  1. Lol! Yes. That is going to be a great Google search.
    Can't wait to listen to the podcast during laundry time this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a nice voice. What I liked in that podcast most was how you told a story of a woman, that you had read about, who sterilised herself; you spoke so emotionally about that, almost made me cry. You must be such kind and empathic, I was glad to notice that.

    Oh, and then Evie. She also wanted to be on "the show" right? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Is your email linked to your comment? I'd love to respond to you directly, but I can't if it's not!