Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Click-it

So a dear friend from grad school sent me a heee-larious link that sums up much of my newfound excitement for this election season. Feast your eyes.

Speaking of inappropriate, I read my first ever (ever? Probably.) GQ article last night (salty sailing language disclaimer), and I have to say, I quite enjoyed it. But then, I quite enjoy Tim Tebow. And for one, glorious, nail-biting season last fall, I quite enjoyed NFL football. (Denver Broncos, you're dead to me now.)

This is one of my new must-check blogs. Seriously, what an awesome mama. And I dig her hipster playlist at the bottom of the page. Usually sneaky web playlists scare me to death with their sneak attacks, but hers is unusually good. Especially check her adoption story. Love.

Finally, thanks Grace for making yesterday a step above craptastic with your no-fail delivery of Ashley Jones' latest gem. Thank God she didn't retire After the Final Rose...

You're welcome.

P.s. We're settling into our 'new' rental house and enjoying allllll the drama that goes with a minor/major relocation. Including potty-training (against my will), a sick husband, a sleepless bebe and, of course, broken major appliances. So please forgive my appearance if you happen to see me in person sporting a 3 day old wash job on my luscious locks and wearing an odd combo of maternity/too small/too big/seasonally inappropriate mishmash of a wardrobe. Glam-tastic.

3 comments:

  1. You are the best! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craptastic + Glamtastic....I think I am sending Maggie to your house for English this year- it's much more vibrant :) Oh, and I just want you to know how excited I am that ya'll/we'all are playing football. I love excuses to see you more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word...I must've missed that link on Grace's blog, but that post from Ashley?! I had to quickly waddle to the bathroom to avoid a pregnancy mishap (ahem..)...SOOO funny!

    ReplyDelete

Is your email linked to your comment? I'd love to respond to you directly, but I can't if it's not!